Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice from ladies please....how best to not go for the first girl that shows interest in me?

I kinda feel vulnerable, but I don't want to jump the bones of the first girl I see....it's never a good idea....so how best to restrain myself?Advice from ladies please....how best to not go for the first girl that shows interest in me?
why wouldn't you want to go for herAdvice from ladies please....how best to not go for the first girl that shows interest in me?
Take a cold shower. Go with the girl who YOU are interested in, and whom you would be interested in her even if she wasn't interested in you.
easy glue your feet to the ground that way you wont be able to jump them lol...just kidding heywhy dont you just pretend they are your friends only then later you can persue if you have an interest in them
sha maybe cute of hot or whatever but wait for the one for you
First remind yourself of all the diseases out there. second I had a guy friend tell me he lives by this saying ,'; If you wont walk down the street with it in the morning don't lay with it at night.'; I've passed that on to many and seems to work.There are a lot of psychos out there be careful!!!
Act like an adult and remember there are negatives to every positive and if you get with all these girls who so called is always trying to jump you than it will make you look awful and you could end up hurting them.
Masterbation

No comments:

Post a Comment