Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a crush on my best friend's wife. Any advice?

Here's the thing, I am friends with both of them, but their relationship has hit a few obstacles in the road and she is calling me to tell me about it. She never used to do that. Does this mean anything? What should I do?I have a crush on my best friend's wife. Any advice?
it might mean something but not very likely.shes probably just trusting you with her problems because shes afraid to talk to her husband.just dont get flirty be normal! good luck!I have a crush on my best friend's wife. Any advice?
She thinks of you as a friend. Do not go for her. That would be selfish and ruin their relationship. Play the friendship role with both your best friend and her wife but do not try to get with the wife. Stay away from her if you cannot handle it.
shes trusting you with her problems you know them both so you can give advice to her to help with the situation but you need to keep your feelings to yourself dont push something that will hurt them or her if you cant keep them to yourself then leave her alone
It means she wants advice because you know them both.


If you can't keep your feelings to yourself, then stay away from them both.
  • dermalogica
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment