Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tax Advice, 10 points for best?

ok if i live in x place (meaning my address is there)

and i work at y place(meaning i stay in my RV monday through friday and go home every other weekend to take care of bills and diposit checks)

and i have expenses (meaning food and living costs)

for while im working at y place

and i keep all the reciepts for the year.

then can i claim those expenses on my taxes?Tax Advice, 10 points for best?
If it is a temporary assignment of less than a year then you can deduct some expenses. Food is only 50% deductible. You have to eat whether you are there or at home. These are only deductible if you itemize.Tax Advice, 10 points for best?

I used to really struggle making ends meet. Fortunately, I was able to find a couple work at home programs that actually worked. Now I make enough money to pay all my bills, and put extra in the bank each month. I blogged about it on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment