Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Singapore or Australia, which one is the best to pursue my MBA? Also is it worth doing MBA abroad. Plz advice?

I completed my Bcom(Honours). And working in MNC from past 1 year. I'm planning to do MBA abroad. But I dont know if it is worth doing it in abroad. Singapore 0r Australia, which one should be better. I wish to study, work and settle there itself. Please advice me friends. Kindly take some time out and mail me uma_devi862@yahoo.com. Or could you please suggest me something better or even help me.





Thanks a lot!Singapore or Australia, which one is the best to pursue my MBA? Also is it worth doing MBA abroad. Plz advice?
if u have a particular dream to study abroad than its OK but doing MBA from iim in India always seems to be a better option to me.and u know that MBA from iim has not to worry for placementsSingapore or Australia, which one is the best to pursue my MBA? Also is it worth doing MBA abroad. Plz advice?
Uma,


Austaralia is better when compared with Singapore, But you have better options here itself check ur mail have gn detailed answer for this .


Sree
Both of them are indeed very good but Singapore best institution only National University of Singapore while Australia got a lots more including Melbourne University of Technology, Queensland University, University of New South Wales.





But, of course studying in Singapore is a value of money. How about, you study in NUS and do attend year abroad in Australia or vice versa. Kill two birds with one stone !.
dear,


i think its really help full if Ur doing MBA. Australia is a better option
  • dermalogica
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment