Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice on which digital camera is best suited for my purposes. I like my Olympus D-520 2.0 MP...?

I take snapshots of the kids and such, and I use my camera for making picutures for my website and my husband's website. Mine are usually outdoor shots of my miniature horses. I take pictures when he performs and the lighting is usually horrible for taking pictures and I don't get many good ones. I'd like to find a reasonably priced camera that can take good pictures under all these conditions, is easy to use, and has a USB cable so that getting pictures from camera to computer is easy. My Olympus D-520 was almost perfect for my purposes (except for movment and low light) but I broke the door that holds the batteries in. Thanks for your input!I need advice on which digital camera is best suited for my purposes. I like my Olympus D-520 2.0 MP...?
my suggestion


go to yahoo shopping


digital cameras


digital camera GUIDE


be sure to check titles on the left side


the guide should answer your questions

No comments:

Post a Comment