Friday, January 8, 2010

Motorcycle ride down the west coast of France - Best sights to see, advice, and areas to stop and take in?

Hi guys! Thanks to all who answered my last question. I now plan to get the ferry from Portsmouth to Cherbourg, then ride down to Rennes to the coast and Saint-Nazaire (or there abouts). I then plan to follow the west coast down to La Rochelle, then Bordeaux thru to the San Sebastian and the Spanish border. If I have time I may ride over to Bilbao for a day.





I plan to do the above (and back) in just over a week, so not long. But I wanted to know of any places I should stop, take in, visit, beautiful landscapes, camping/b%26amp;b's, places of interests etc... Or any general tips, advice or warnings. I'll be going at the start of start of April on my 636 Ninja! :) Thanks in advance for any advice!Motorcycle ride down the west coast of France - Best sights to see, advice, and areas to stop and take in?
awww I'm disappointed that u aren't doing the arouns Ireland thing. But good luck on your trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment