Friday, January 8, 2010

Which commissioning programs in the Marines, would be the best option (need your advice)?

For enlisted people, you see I am deciding if I wanna do the IIADT or the Split option while I am on college (you know to actually do something with my life while I am studying at the same time) now I don't want to be stuck as an enlisted personnel after I graduate in college, I mean no offense but that would be a waste of a Bachelor's degree, given that I can have a commission with it without having to be enlisted.





So which one of the enlisted to officer program would I have the better shot at and why, I know its not the Meritorious Commissioning Program (MCP) cause let's face it the chances of me getting commissioned that way is very VERY slim. So which one?





Enlisted Commissioning Program (ECP)?


or


Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program (MECEP)?


or


Join after college graduation?





Thank you very much for your advice.Which commissioning programs in the Marines, would be the best option (need your advice)?
go to marineofficer.com, there are many different options on that site, i would go to osc or something like it, you train during the summer at college and when you graduate you are 2nd lieutenantWhich commissioning programs in the Marines, would be the best option (need your advice)?
If I were you, I would join Naval ROTC as a Marine Option, and go through OCS and get your comissioning that way. The reason why going through enlisted is not the best route if you truly wish to be an officer is that your probability of appointment is very low.

No comments:

Post a Comment