Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm in love with my ex boyfriend's (my best friend) cousin, need advice.?

I'm so in love with this guy, he's all I think about. I saw him at a party and he kissed me after that I was head over heels for him, we even had relations, and talked about us getting together. He is also 10 years older than me, that's kind of a downfall. When my ex found out about the whole deal, he flipped, but now he knows that I really like his cousin and he's half way okay with it. The other bad thing is is that this guy that I'm so in love with is afraid to even talk to me because of the problems with his family, but when we talked he said that he did want to be with me, I'm so confused and I don't know what to do. Should I call this guy and tell him how I feel or not?I'm in love with my ex boyfriend's (my best friend) cousin, need advice.?
well your ex is just jealous because that is not him up there with you i would go out with him and if your ex still have felling for you ask him and see good luck!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to this great man called Baba Voodoo.Am Maria leaves in Uk this
    is how i was abandon by my husband with 2 kids for the past 8 months
    now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he
    just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has
    been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure
    that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I
    saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is
    Babavoodoospelltemeple1@hotmail.com so I had to contact him and
    explain my problem to him and in just 2 days as he has promised, my
    husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married
    to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am
    so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet
    for the good work he has done for me. or
    Babavoodoospelltemeple1@hotmail.com or you can still called him
    +2348103508204 he will do it for you and solve all your pains i your
    heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.WOW.WOW…After four months DR BELLO cured me from hepatitis b,after my testimony at the church, a member of my church ask for DR BELLO EMAIL ADDRESS.that she was diagnosed with herpes HSV-2 that she need a cure so i gave her the email address : ADEYEMIBELLO1990@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2348107996445, so she contacted DR BELLO again,so she followed the process ,purchased the herbal medicine and the herbal medicine was sent to her ,after two weeks,she went to see her family doctor for check up,then the doctor confirm that she is negative now .wow wow wow ,doctor BELLO is a great herbalist ,he has confirm 3 patients now that i know of ,pls dont neglect this post is real ,and true …

    ReplyDelete