Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice.One of my best friends has not sat with me during lunch that much what should i do?????????

but we have been friends for a long time and she will only talk to me on the bus.but her barely ever sitting at the same table with me has lasted about 2 or less years.I need some advice.One of my best friends has not sat with me during lunch that much what should i do?????????
well all youve got to do is ask her on the bus'' do you want to sit with me at lunch tomorrow?''. taht is all youve got to do.I need some advice.One of my best friends has not sat with me during lunch that much what should i do?????????
My suggestion is to find your own set of new friends. You all are apparently growing apart and there isnt to much you can do about it. You just have to be the bigger person and still keep in contact. Find something that you both have in common and set aside a special day just for the two of you. Go bowling, movies, shopping or maybe a sleep-over. When you do have time alone with her like on the bus dont be upset or ask why you all arent spending time together just spark a conversation use that time you all do have together wisely. It will work out.
ask her whats wrong!!!!
you schould follow her to were she sits

No comments:

Post a Comment