Friday, January 8, 2010

I think i'm falling for my best friend, I need advice, please.?

There's this guy and he's like one of my best friends. Last year we both liked each other but neither of us ever told each other. We eventually found out over summer. We were going to get together but he went on a vacation and met a girl. They both fell for each other. I eventually moved on. We still are very good friends, he's like one of my best friends. Well, I'm starting to think I like him again, and he thinks I'm pretty and attractive still (I mean he's told me that) but he's still with that girl he met. I don't know what to do. Should I tell him and just get everything out there? Please, I need some help. Desperately.I think i'm falling for my best friend, I need advice, please.?
The best thing for you to do is to just wait until him and his gf break up then tell him because if you do it while he still has a gf then that will make it even more awkward. Just wait and see if they break up then go tell him.I think i'm falling for my best friend, I need advice, please.?
just tell him
For now, respect his relationship with this girl. If they are having a long distance relationship, then you may want to tell him that you like him, but be aware that it could lose your friendship. But, life's all about taking risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment