Thursday, December 31, 2009

Boyfriend seems to be mutually in Love with his best friend(a girl), Advice needed:?

My boyfriend, who I really like by the way, has a best friend he's known since highschool.





They are very close and are constantly together, and he tells her everything. I've been seeing this guy about 4 months, anywho...


I went out drinking with them a few night ago, and there is definantly some chemistry goin on, and they were all over eachother. She's perfect for him actually, they seem to get along better.


I'm not that upset, cuz they seem to be perfect for eachother,(actually I am pretty pissed off, I have fantacies about beating him up) but he says he still wants to see me cuz she has a boyfriend already, and he's good friends with him aswell. They are like this little circle of friend that have known eachother since highschool.





She was also pretty catty with me, and does have strong feelings for him you could see it. He disrespected me aswell, by being all over her.


I don't know why he decides NOW , being with me to all this sudden start falling for her.





I'm gonna dump, although I really do like him





Are Y'all with me on this?Boyfriend seems to be mutually in Love with his best friend(a girl), Advice needed:?
No. Don't dump him.





These are just petty issues. If you want him and want to continue with him, talk about it.
  • apply eyeshadow
  • facial cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment