Monday, December 28, 2009

OK YAHOO ITS UP TO YOU.WHAT THE HELL DO I Do?EVERYONE I NEED ADVICE SO DO YA BEST.MY WIFE IS CRAZY AGAIN.PT4?

IS SHE JUST JEALOUS OR IS SHE REALLY TRYING TO HURT ME.LET ME SAY THIS I KNOW MY WIFE IS JEALOUS EVEN THOUGH SHE IS SO GORGEOUS.SHE IS STUBBORN,SPOILED BY WELL PAID PARENTS.WHAT DO I DO.NOW THATS WHERE THE STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO END BUT LO AND EHOLD.AS IM WRITING THIS SHE CALLS ME.SHE SAYS I WAS JUST CALLING CAUSE I COUDLNT FIND THE GERBAL FOOD.HAAHAHAHA.I ENGAGE THE TALK AND SAY LISTEN YOU SAID SOME HURTFUL STUFF.SHE WAS LIKE YOU I SAID IT TO GET UNDER YA SKIN.CHELIE REMEMBER THE STORY ABOUT HER AND HER FRIEND ON THE CELL PHONES. LAUGHING OUT LOUD.SAME THING,TRYING TO MAKE ME ANGRY.SO I TOLD HER THIS NEEDS TO STOP.SHE SAID IF I DONT GO SHE'LL LOVE ME AND WONT CHEAT.HAHAHAHAHAHA.WHAT KINDA WIFE I GOT.IM SORRY CHELIE I DIDNT REAlly talk about your situation.its justbthat im so confused.marriage is killing me. SO YAHOO WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THIS PYSCHO.ENDOK YAHOO ITS UP TO YOU.WHAT THE HELL DO I Do?EVERYONE I NEED ADVICE SO DO YA BEST.MY WIFE IS CRAZY AGAIN.PT4?
you should have married a woman and not a immature girl!OK YAHOO ITS UP TO YOU.WHAT THE HELL DO I Do?EVERYONE I NEED ADVICE SO DO YA BEST.MY WIFE IS CRAZY AGAIN.PT4?
huh?
shes got some real issues leave her why let her get you down and waist your time and enegry when you could be useing it on something more loveing and careing good luck tell her to take her happy pills
Sounds like your wife has a very big problem with jealousy. The only thing I do not understand is why don't you take her with you and your sister? You can go out, but you should include your wife to go along as well. Maybe she is feeling insecure because you do not go out with her? Do you include her? Do you and your wife go out together for an evening, or go out to dinner together? If you do...well then maybe she is totally jealous and wants you to herself. She could have a control issue where she wants to control what you do. She should seek councelling, and perhaps you should go with her for some councelling as well. I cannot tell you what to do with regards to the relationship. That has to be your decision. You only know if you love her. If you love her, then it is worthwhile trying to fix the problem. Good luck.
If she is driving you nuts, than leave her!
wow.....write a book...get rich....leave the country....the end
2 choices counseling or divorce
First of all hold yourself. dont get into a depression,otherwise she will enjoy that situation.Ignore her. TOTALLY.Do not respond to anything she says or mocks.
So you keep on writing saying your wife is driving you crazy? I'm just wondering where the problem is?
I haven't read the previous versions but from reading this part sounds like she really knows how to get to you. So first let's try to turn the odds around by ignoring her spoiled people hate to be ignored. If she says she's gonna cheat then tell her to have a few orgasms act like it don't even bother you. All your reactions have to be calm as if you given up on trying to save your relationship, then file for divorce. She'll change real quick!
D.T.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment