Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm a student .I can sit up and study but not get up.What's the best time to study?Advice please.?

If I had an exam I used to study at night, and than review in the morning.I'm a student .I can sit up and study but not get up.What's the best time to study?Advice please.?
Right when you get home from school eat a big lunch or dinner (depending on what time it is)...After your done eating, study for about 30 minutes and then take a break...There is no ';best time';, it is just all in the approach that you take...I'm a student .I can sit up and study but not get up.What's the best time to study?Advice please.?
Several studies have shown that if you study information before you go to bed and then sleep, you have will have better comprehension and retention. Study an hour or two before bed and then sleep on it.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment