Monday, December 21, 2009

Is this a good way to try to get the girl I like? also kissing advice. 10 pts best answer!?

I know its long just hang in there - the first half is just a timeline type thing anyways its not needed)


There's this girl i'm really into.





here's what has happened so far..


-talked to her for a while 3 nights ago in her car about random crap - I flirted a little bit we seemed to both have a great time just doing small talk.


-tried to get her to come to an organization I'm a part of cause she used to come and she told me yeah thats great


-called her 2 nights ago to finalize plans and we talked for about 10 minutes. she had to go but she told me to call her later that night I said i was too busy.


-we hung out a little bit at the event just small talk but it was pretty fun and she initiated some talk with me and stuff (we both had mutual friends there it was a group thing not just us but I invited her and I waited for her downstairs cause she wanted to have someone to walk up with and didnt know where it was.





I was thinking of inviting her this weekend to a cookout thing that Im going to with a bunch of people I know there - she doesnt know any of them. I feel real comfortable around these folks and am not best friends with any of them, so I can still spend time with her while acting real confident since i honestly dont care what the other people there think. There'd be enough interaction, though, that it would give us enough stuff to talk about and be lots of fun. Thinkin' we'd get dinner beforehand and go over and i'd just act real flirty and touchy and then if it goes well, I'll end it with a kiss.


go from there.





good plan?





One last thing is Im thinking about the kiss close if the night goes well and she seems kinda into me.


honestly, its been a long time since ive really kissed a girl and the previous times I knew that they liked me for sure so there was no pressure. SO nervous about the potential kiss. please offer advice to stay calm and to know what to do and how to move in.





so that is a pretty good idea for something to do? Give me tips about any aspect of it, please!Is this a good way to try to get the girl I like? also kissing advice. 10 pts best answer!?
I think you should definitely ask her. as far as kissing is concerned, dont force yourself if you are super nervous. kissing should be enjoyable and natural, and chances are if you dont feel ready, neither does she. If you want to make the move, first make you are already close to her, holding hands, cuddling, have your faces touching, and then, you wont have far to move to make your actual move. if you go about it slowly she will be more ready and less likely to reject you. Just have confidence, your lips will remember how to kiss when you are in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment