Monday, December 21, 2009

10 points...best answer.... I need advice...preferably from girls.?

I lost all my friends last year to video games(story not relevant) and im not really focused on meeting new friends, but I would rather start looking for girls, because I am 15 and have never had a girlfriend... I know its pathetic, there are 3 girls I know i could easily get with, but I don like any of them in that way... I am terrible at talking to girls because I usually come off as immature, unless there the ones to start the conversation with me. I guess I don't know how to start off the conversation, I am honestly not ugly, I have heard a couple girls say I was hot before when they thought I wasn't listening. What is a way I could get them to start talking to me first? or How could I start a conversation. Some of the things I like to do are Cook, Long board and write raps based on things that happen in my life. I am 15 years old and a sophomore in high school.10 points...best answer.... I need advice...preferably from girls.?
okay. you're getting my girls perspective. :]





first of all- are you sure you're not interested in the three girls? get to know them, talk to them, and make sure you're not missing out on anything. if they are hanging around, they are obviously pretty into you. :].





secondly- how to get girls to talk to u- this is a tricky one. girls like it when guys initiate conversations, mainly cause their shy or insecure. so you can't really get a girl to just come talk to u. not the one you might be wanting to in particular, anyways. the only way i could figure u could do this is if you talk to the girl your into friends and get them to tell her that you're into her. that might help.





third- you're best chance with her is if you initiate the conversation. guys want a confident guy. so be brave %26amp; man up :]. {confident, not cocky. keep this in mind.}. just find something that the girl is into and talk about it with her. go up to her and just start chatting about something random, like a class or teacher or something.





:] best of luck.


there's my chick intuition :]10 points...best answer.... I need advice...preferably from girls.?
if you want to start talking 2 girls then be kind of sweet and caring and casually ask them how they are doing, and ask if they would like to hang out sometime BUT try to get to know them first and don't try to be weird in any way or follow them around all the time. Also try to be outgoing.
Well to begin with just take it easy if you come a lil to strong they're just gunna think your weird. I sujects you get to know them by being yourself, sometimes the most immature people are the most fun to hang with. The key is to be yourself, then you attract the ';right'; girls being that they have a similar personality as you. I am a girl myself


but what i said is my opinion. I hope the best for you :]
Just be funny.


Girls love it when guys are interesting, and are funny and can keep them entertained.


but don't be TOO clingy, and attached to them because that would freak them out a little.
go up to them say hey I'm _____.





what do you you like to or hey we should go cruise sometime.





you have to be a friend before you can be a boyfriend
um well im a girl so just be urself cuz then like i like funny guys so be funny and not like creepy.just hang out like its your friend, i understand cuz im bad around boys!
in my school it works if u play with the girls in gum class or something like thAt
aww u sound alot like my first boyfriend, tyler. maybe you could rap for some girls? haha idk..


rappers are hott
How about a simple, ';Hey, what's your name?'; ';That's a really pretty name, I'm ....., It's nice to meet you.';
well...if i were you i would jus be myself. dont act like everyone else does. it makes you look stupid and childish. no girl likes that! oh and starting conversations is really easy if you jus calm down. dont get all nervous cuz its not like your already going out wit her. jus be like '; hey hows it goin?'; or '; you look really nice today'; i kno it sounds a bit cheesy but if a guy came to me and told me i looked pretty i would so fall for him even if he was ugly. so jus be yourself and good luck!!!!
well ive never actually heard this used but you could say '; Hey, can i have you're number cause i lost mine. . '; yeah lame i know lol i was just giving you options. but anyways start out by simply saying hey whats up? by just having a basic conversation like that can be a beginning point. now that you have something to build up on you will get closer and closer and eventually who knows you could start dating. but if later on you find out she isn't interested don't stop talking to her. its nice to have just friends if things don't work out
we are like the exact same sorta.


im 15 and s'more


i have alot of guys i can hook up with but eww and several have liked me but i didnt like them.


and never dated...


anyway just get to know a girl.


talk to her be nice and act like she was just your best friend. then just ask her out.


it has to be a few weeks, i would say, or it just seems awkward.


some girls like guys who are immature but not too immature.


the girls who would be good wont care if you are terrible at convosations.


i hope i didnt confuse you. i confused myself..





good luck


:D
Be confident without being cocky. Even if U do not feel confident, just pretend. Be easy going but enjoy yourself. Talk about the things U like and are well versed in. Asking girls what they like and what they think is always a good opener. Talk about neutral subjects at first. Start with something as simple as the weather, but have something else up your sleeve too. Do U listen to the radio enough to know what hot political topics are in the news? If U ask a few things about the news, and they don't have a clue what U R talking about, U might want to find a smarter gal? U sound like an Intelligent person, so pick a girl who likes to read and cook. Don't let any girls put U down and worry U. Teenagers can be very cruel to each other at times. They can be kind too, so stick with decent friends. Too many people waste time on electronic games. They are consumers and not thinkers. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment