Monday, December 28, 2009

I hate my best friends boyfriend! Any advice?

So my best friend and i have been friends for about two years now. She is married to a really good guy and they have been married for about 2 in a half years now, but she says hes really boring. She started to cheat on her husband about 6 months ago. The guy she is seeing now she met him at work and they do everything together they hang out at least 6 days a week. I never see her anymore. When i first met her boyfriend he was soo nice and he bought me and my friends dinner and was really nice. Now however, whenever i hang out with her he always comes along or meets up with us after dinner because he cant get into clubs or bars he just turned 18. Whenever we hang out with other people, he always wants to be alone with her and if hes not getting attention he will just take off and walk home or start yelling at her. He is soo immature every time we hang out they get into a fight and she always cries.


I tell her that she should dump him but i know she will never do that. I dont know i know its not my business and maybe i am a little jealous since she has someone and i dont or maybe we use to hang out all the time and we never hang out anymore. Now we still talk every day but usually hang out once every other week. What do u guys think?I hate my best friends boyfriend! Any advice?
The fact that she is cheating on her husband doesn't bother you? I don't know about you, but people that do stuff like that don't tend to have morals. As for your ';friend'; situation, what kind of friend does stuff like that to her husband and is a good friend? Find a better friend.
  • your cosmetics
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment