Monday, December 28, 2009

Help! I need period advice! ASAP! :) 10 points to the best answer!?

I have had my period for a year and I have not told my mom! I dont tell her that much so I dont want you to suggest to me just to tell her. I need a better way please answer! 10 points to the best answer. I need a good idea. remember 10 points :DHelp! I need period advice! ASAP! :) 10 points to the best answer!?
i dont care if i get the 10 points but ill try to help you out . if your not that close to your mom you dont have to tell her anything little, but big things like this you should tell her . and idk how you got through it for a year without her knowing . just ask her for pads and she'll know . hope i helped (:Help! I need period advice! ASAP! :) 10 points to the best answer!?
just tel her like this '; mom i fell in stomachache and every month why mom '; and she well talld you about your vagina { sory } if you are Bleeding





then you tel her if she don't ask you about Bleeding like this { mom when a go to pee i see my pee like red color and my stomach is not good what is that ? }





plz viste my site it's talking about health ok





http://noornad.net/health/





http://noornad.net/fashion





http://noornad.net/yoga
i just got my period and i don't know how to tell my mom but i will tell you what im going to tell her (tonight hopefully if i can overcome the nerves), im just going to walk up to her when she is alone and count to 10, take a deep breath and say '; hey mom, i got my period';. it may be the obvious thing to do but that's all i got right now.


Good luck :)
so you are asking how to tell your mom that you have been on your period. you have been on for a whole year and she hasn't figured it out, how. you could not tell her at all if you want. or you could just blurt it out if there is a awkward silence, or just casually say it. the best thing to do would be just to go up and tell her
if u dont really wanna tell her then just like accidenlty leave some tampons or pads our whatever u use then she'll see them + realise u have started + have a chat with you:) good luck
...What are you asking? ^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment