Monday, December 28, 2009

I really want to have a job what are the best advices to get the job ??

When I Apply I know you are suppose to call but what do i exactly say ?





Do i say may i speak to the manager?





And then say what?





I recently applied to Target,Wal-mart, Micheals,





Im a teenager Just turned 16 I never had a real job !!











I really want to have a job what are the best advices to get the job ??
Just call and ask to speak to someone in human resources or a recruiter about the application/resume that you just sent out. Tell them you are interested and you just wanted to confirm that they received your application/email. Sometimes when you do this they will put your application to the side for consideration since you are making their job easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment