Monday, December 21, 2009

Why is my best friend doing this??? advice plz!!?

this guy matt and i became friends and we liked each other a lot. a couple months later he started to date this girl sydney. soon after that we became best friends and really colse. Matt and i hungout yesterday and he was flirting with me, hugging me, and starting at me a lot. we went to his friends Tommy's house, his friend Tommy liked me right away and they were talking about how beautful i was both of them. Matt said that he had a gf but he will see what he can do for Tommy. he said that i should date Tommy. Matt told me that he wants me to be happy and he promised me that Tommy wouldnt hurt me and that i could trust Tommy. why is matt doing this? Matt seems that he still has feelings for me? why is he trying to hook me up with one of his best friends? whats ur adivce?Why is my best friend doing this??? advice plz!!?
because he has a gf right now that he is obviosly not g2 leave for u and he wants u 2 be happy even if he does have feelings 4 u. he doesnt want u 2 have 2 wait 4 him.

No comments:

Post a Comment