Thursday, December 31, 2009

鈾LL Pick U for the BEST ANSWER鈾?I need advice on making out&being outgoing! IM SEEING HIM TOMORROW lol 鈽衡棙鈾?

Well ill try to make this as short as possible. There is this guy name Vince that liked me in 7th grade, then i liked him in 8yh, and now i like him! Well we talk on myspace all the time but we never really got to talk in real life. He told me on myspace awhile ago that he would of asked me out already if i went to his high school (but i got held back)) but he was saying next year me %26amp; him should go out. And Well he has even asked me to go to two of his games, and i went but i brought a friend with me both times. And this time he asked me on myspace if i really like him or am i just messing. And I told him i like him and he told me that he thinks im cute and all but he doesn't know me that well to say if he likes me. So thats why this friday were hanging out and im really nervous!





Because he told me that he thinks ';walking around his high school (as in just me and him) would be nice:) THEN he was talking about making out and he was being all flirty and stuff and i totally thought he was kidding! so i was going along and being all flirty and stuff and it turns out hes not kidding. And So i pretty much have no choice but to make out with him because i pretty much already told him that i would maybe make out with him! ANd now im so nervous! :[ I was wondering how can i be outgoing and confident. Because hes like outgoing, and hes kind of perverted but he likes to joke around and have fun. And me im kind of outgoing but when it comes to boys i am SOO Shy. and i make the worst girlfriend ever.





So how can i be outgoing, and be able to joke around and be fun, and HOW DO I MAKE OUT? I was thinking about maybe making an excuse and saying well idk.. because i made out with a few guys but they were really bad at it lol or something? Because i have nooo idea how to make out! And If i nervous just to be ALONE with him then i dont think i would have the guts to make out with him. i dont even think i can touch him! lol :[





But plz give me step by step advice on how to make out %26amp; my mouth usually waters a lot! So how am i suppose to swallow with his tongue in my mouth?? lol. And im gonna feel stupid waiting there alone for his game to end.. and then hanging out would probably just be really awkward:[ ughh鈾LL Pick U for the BEST ANSWER鈾?I need advice on making out%26amp;being outgoing! IM SEEING HIM TOMORROW lol 鈽衡棙鈾?
Its not in my nature to be mean. I try to remember how jaded I was as a teen.





BUT...





Stop worrying about kissing, and worry about PASSING whatever grade your in this time.鈾LL Pick U for the BEST ANSWER鈾?I need advice on making out%26amp;being outgoing! IM SEEING HIM TOMORROW lol 鈽衡棙鈾?
just be youself
Stop Worrying... Just be yourself.... Let him lead in the kissing and stuff, but do anything that you don't want to do.... And remember to have fun!
  • apply eyeshadow
  • facial cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment