Monday, December 28, 2009

ADULTS: help me I'm a 15 year old girl and I need some dating/heartbreaking advice! ( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?

OKAY, I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT IT'S WORTH READING; PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD FULL ANSWER !!!!








Everytime I like a guy and I get rejected, or he gets a girlfriend I am heartbroken. I lose interest in all other guys for about half a year or more.


It's sad because I don't want to tell my friends this - they would assume I'm just weird. I liked this one guy and then he started to egnore me, this made me very sad and depressed.


And now I just can't seem to like anyone else.


Maybe after a year or so I will fall for someone else, but not at this time. Time flies and this depression usually lasts long.





ADULTS:


Do you say I should go for dates with cute guys even tho I don't like them so much just to see if there's anything new?


Do you look back at your teenage dating experience and laugh/regret?


Life is short %26amp; you should live it to the fullest.


One reason I don't make a first move when I like a guy is because I am very self conscious about my body. (5'4 %26amp; 150 )


%26amp; I am usually striving to lose some weight and then go out for dates.


I always worry about leaving a good lasting impression and I know that if I lose weight I will be more confident and a happier person.


I worry about what guys will say about me, because if it gets to me I will be really heartbroken.





ADULTS:


Do you remember the first impressions that people/ your friends gave you when you were a teenager?





I'm a 15 year old girl %26amp; I can't stop comparing myself to other girls.


This one guy asked me out and I told him


' There are so many girls out there better than me'


and he said ' are you going to say that to every guy you meet?''


I guess I am- i'll always think that because we live in a society of competition.ADULTS: help me I'm a 15 year old girl and I need some dating/heartbreaking advice! ( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?
i think a lot of what you are feeling is normal for a 15 year old girl, because i remember feeling the same ways. but i will answer your questions as you asked them:





Do you say I should go for dates with cute guys even tho I don't like them so much just to see if there's anything new?





-dating around and hanging out with different kinds of people is good to do. remember that you are young and a date is just that, a date. you are not looking to get married. so have fun, meet people, and experience different personalities. it will help you grow as a person.





Do you look back at your teenage dating experience and laugh/regret?





-i had my heart broken a lot when i was younger but looking back on it, i do not regret any of it. the most important thing is to take some sort of lesson away from it. i spent almost a whole summer crying over a boy, but i learned a lot about myself and in the end, it made me a much stronger person.





as for your body, you should be happy with how you look. i know this is easier said than done. i am a curvy girl and the man i am with loves it. the key is to be confident in yourself and your body. men are attracted to confidence more than what size dress you wear. and, don't worry if a guy says something about you. if he does, it just means he isn't right for you.





you shouldn't ever doubt your self worth, especially not to a man. don't say there are girls better than you. you need to believe you're the best girl out there :)





i hope this helped just a little. good luck!!ADULTS: help me I'm a 15 year old girl and I need some dating/heartbreaking advice! ( 10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?
The best dating advice I\'ve seen is from Spencer Michaels. You can get his program at http://www.datingwar.com
  • your cosmetics
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment