Thursday, December 31, 2009

The only older guy? best answer if good advice?

Im under 18 first off. There is this guy in his mid 20's that I spend time with hang out and have sex with him. well I asked him how long we could continue to hook up and he said just as long as we are both without a mate haha. We arnt in a bf/gf, because i mean how ******* dangerous would that be. I didnt plan on liking him at first I just used him for sex. Id do anything for him. I normaly get sick of guys in like 2 months(been doing this 4 longer thn tht). Hes charming,laid back, funny, smart, and a jackass. we have same traits. Do U think I should give him up because hes older? or just keep secretive till 18. Iknow it is horrible that im doing it, but even my friends think hes awsome haha ^-^The only older guy? best answer if good advice?
If you really like him, dont give him up because your underage. just do what feels best :D Good luckThe only older guy? best answer if good advice?
I think you should just leave him alone and move on to someone who is around your age because some older guys try to use you for only one thing only.

No comments:

Post a Comment