Monday, December 28, 2009

DIVORCE/CHILDREN...I need advice + explanation! 10 PTS best answer!!?

what is the job of a mother and father on their childs first communion. I know nothing about this service and what it represents. what do the mother and father do? do they need to sit together and say a speech? do something as a family? i'm just curious. My friend and her partner are going through a divorce. Not that it makes a difference.... but what do the 2 parties need to do (obiously put differences aside) but anything that would be uncomfortable.... ?DIVORCE/CHILDREN...I need advice + explanation! 10 PTS best answer!!?
they need to address this with the priestDIVORCE/CHILDREN...I need advice + explanation! 10 PTS best answer!!?
No different than graduation. You form the cheering squad for the kid. Pictures before, pictures after, everyone goes out to diinner together. Hell if your divorce was bitter. In my son's life, we went to dinner after the ceremony and my first ex had sued me for support for the daughter who lived with her (my son lived with me) and she won and her payments doubled (damned court system, may it rot in hell). So I was grumpy and made her pay for the dinner, and it annoyed my daughter and my second ex, but I'm only human. My only recommendation is to bite your tongue. It's an hour or two and then you go back to your own world.
You don't have to do anything, just show up with the kid dressed up real nice. First communion or a christening is a symbolic gesture that the child has been saved through Jesus Christ and will go to heaven. If it's a complicated ceremony (it varies by denomination) then you should meet with the preacher before hand so you can go over the details to relieve any concerns. Also, some family members like to go out to eat afterwards to celebrate - so making reservations at a nice restaurant would be good too.
Okay first of all, a mother and a father are supposed to take care of their kids,and raise them..and do everything 4 them..Love them...And if they are having problems between them then they need to talk to each other, and work out the problem..Just say wat they think they should do %26amp; how they shuld do it..but in order to do they need to have a good plan...so everything can work out for them :)
Been there, done that. The parents do the same thing married parents do. Sit in the same vicinity, not necessarily next to each other. Be a team for the day. After the ceremony, both parents attend party, smile and be grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment