Monday, December 28, 2009

Losing my best friend, need desperate advice please...?

Hello everybody,





Me and my best friend have been friends since we were little.





Almost over night we have become distant.





We haven't spoken for 2 weeks nearly, I don't know what happened...





Usually he is calling my house everyday asking me to play football, or just to come round to see me.





But recently he doesn't even call me, I only see him now on Wednesdays to play pool now...





...this isn't fair!





I think hes hanging round with his other friends because they have a PS3 and I don't - so he is using me.





He has other friends, and I think he is hanging round with them everyday.





What do I do?





(Last week I called him to go play football, he told me he would call me back... I rang his house later on because he didn't ring... his Mum said she will tell him to call me back... and he didnt)





Help me...Losing my best friend, need desperate advice please...?
Look friends change believe me. i had a best friend and we stopped talking for no apparent reason, till today we have not talked since that day and it does feel ackward when i see her with her other friends, but i got new ones now and well i recently don't let it get to me. Just hang out with other people and maybe you will find others that will appreciate you more than him.Losing my best friend, need desperate advice please...?
Talk to him, hon.


If he don't wanna listen,


drop him.


There are better people


out there.


If he's using you,


he's not a


'best friend'.





Love,,kiitty
Ask your friend what is going on. Tell him you miss hanging out with him. If he doesn't want to talk to you try making new friends that will not use you.

No comments:

Post a Comment