Monday, December 21, 2009

Guy/Best Friend problems?! Help?! Advice?!?

Okay so.


I really liked this guy and we ';went out'; for like 3-4 months, and then i went to camp for four weeks and when i came back he basically completely ignored me. Or a silent breakup.





The when school started i thought he liked me again and acted like it. Then he never asked me out again which i hate waitin for guys.





So then this other guy liked me and i just figured id go out with him cuz i liked him and he was everything the other guy wasnt. He actually acted like he liked me.





But recently [like last night] i went to this lockin thing at a bowling alley and my ex was there. And now he likes my best friend. And i want him to be happy but i dont really want him going out with her, i mean seriously? %26gt;:[


But i dont want to be mean and tell her she cant.


And she talks about him all the time so i figure she likes him.


And well, secretly i still like my ex if he asked me out i would go out with him in a second.





What do i do?


Just stay with my bf and forget my ex?


I am very confused, anyone else had this problem?! Advice please?!





Thank you! [=Guy/Best Friend problems?! Help?! Advice?!?
Wow that all sounds very confusing. Ha, I understand what it's like to be so confused.. I was stuck between two different guys before, and I ended up making the wrong decision. well maybe it was a good decision in other peoples eyes, but not in mine.


everyone thinks that me and my ex match soo much. and yah, I'm gonna have to say that we do. we have a lot in common and were a lot alike. but no matter how hard I try, I don't have the feelings for him that I had for this other guy. or still have.. i don't know.. its confusing..


I'm still not sure about my feelings. I know that I shouldn't have any feelings for the other guy, but I can't seem to get over him completley. and my ex still has feelings for me, and I care about him a lot, I just don't feel the same way about him. not quite.


in your situation, I think you need to try your hardest to get over your ex. I know that it's really hard, I understand what its like to try and get over someone. but over time, you'll stop being jealous, and you'll just be happy for him. maybe you won't stop liking him, but you'll start to be happy without him. If he doesn't have feelings for you, and you have feelings for him, theres no reason for you to show it. you'll just feel stupid.


well. I hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment