Monday, December 28, 2009

I need some advice!!! He's my best friend and I'm trying to tell him I like him...?

Well, lately things haven't been good between us but he says we're fine. And I want to tell him how I feel about him, but I'm not sure how to say it.


Anyone have any advice for me???I need some advice!!! He's my best friend and I'm trying to tell him I like him...?
scotland is so right.. i'm sure he knows, so if you don't like rejection it would be good to drop it....HOWEVER, he may be shy about it, or unsure of how to respond, or waiting for you.. there could be a million reasons...


make sure you break the ice in person and be honest and blunt about how you feel.. what does it matter if you spill your heart and he don't feel the same.. at least you will have gotten it off your chest, you won't have to wonder what he thinks anymore, and possibly that is why it has been weird lately.


be open and truthful about how you feel.. he is your FRIEND!!I need some advice!!! He's my best friend and I'm trying to tell him I like him...?
I've been that guy many times. Often my female bestfriends have fallen in love with me. Chances are he knows how you feel. If he hasnt acted on that knowledge, then he's not interested. If you want to keep the friendship say nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment