Monday, December 28, 2009

My best friend crushed me any advice?

I like this boy named Logan and my best friend Lizzy liked him too but not alot. Lizzy told me that Logan liked me so i was really happy and i was waiting for him to ask me out because lizzy said he was. but then today when we were walking to our next class, Logan came up to us and asked Lizzy if she wanted to go out with him. She said yes and i was CRUSHED! what can i do to get over this mayhem?My best friend crushed me any advice?
this happened me also it was my cousin who did it to me... it may seem very unfair now and u may be angry.. but trust me another guy will come along u mite not think that now but they will... leave her have him cause u will find someone better sweetie trust me xMy best friend crushed me any advice?
well you knew as well she liked him too. the best thing i can say and you can use this for a life time. i learned fast and apply it daily. never mix your friends with your lovers or boyfriends. my best friend to this day and we have been friends for 7 years she is my best friend and the most she has seen of my boyfriend is once just to see he is real and when she calls my house and he answers and he has been my boyfriend for 4 years and it will stay like that so if any thing happen it will be easy to dismiss both.
That was mean of Lizzy. Did she have a clue? I guess she did because she said yes to his invitation. I would ignore them. I wouldn't acknowledge them, but I also wouldn't let them see it bothered me. I would act like it was no big deal, but Lizzy is no friend, much less a best friend.
That is not your friend if she knew you liked him and told you he liked you and was going to ask you out she would have said no when he asked her
Sounds like ur friend was kinda happy,huh? I think she liked him and she was just trying to get you happy so then when he askes HER out, you get kinda mad. Depends if she was happy if when he asked her out......





: ) Taylor ( :
She's not a good friend. I would kick her a**. You will get over that guy.
you both could fight over him, or you could just move on....





Sounds like your friend likes to stir poopoo

No comments:

Post a Comment