Monday, December 28, 2009

I like my best friend I need advice ASAP?

OK. I think i really like my best friend. His name is Andrei. We talk all the time on the phone and in the halls. Everyone says that we look cute together we should go out and stuff like that but we both say no. Tell you the truth he is to good for me. He is this great guy he is funny sweet and never gets angry at me. People kick him and pull his necklaces (my friends). He does boxing and is really strong I know cause we poke each other n the stomach and his is really hard. We both are really adventures. I love swinging on this vine and im the best not to mention the strongest girl he knows. And he always can talk to me into anything. He even made me take medicine i refused to take cause i felt bad for the kids in Africa who would need it more! PLEASE HELP!!!!I like my best friend I need advice ASAP?
I liked my best friend for the longest time. I really wish I would have talked to him about it sooner. Turns out that he liked me too and now we have been dating for quite some time and I am totally in love. I suggest you definitely talk to him about it. Drop some hints. He may say no when ppl say you should go out, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to it just means that he is uncomfortable to say anything about it cause neither of you knows how the other feels. I know it is easy for someone else to say talk to him, but I definitely think that you should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment