Monday, December 28, 2009

Not friends with best friend anymore, need advice?

A few weeks ago, I got very angry and my best friend. She put me down, and said things to me I just didn't like. She also told me she didn't like my friends %26amp; put them down too. I didn't talk to her, I avoided her she confronted me and apologized but did the same thing the next day. This time I completely ignored her and moved on to my other friends. I then felt bad and messaged her explaining I apologize for how she feels and she never wrote back. I finally just ';ditched'; her I don't need people like that. Now she doesn't have many friends now but she makes it seem like she does. Thats why I was the big one and apologized. So were not friends and today, we took a video at lunch, me and my friends and she is not in it at all. They're is a 3 second glimpse of her in the video since she was kind of close to our table. She ims me and calls me screaming at me telling me im immature and i need to take it down. I told her to calm down and that I am not dealing with her. If she seriously just said take the video off I would. But she goes on and on. Since she reports a lot of things to the school, I removed it. Again the video has nothing to do with her! She continues to scream and saying im messing with the wrong person. I truly am not, im not messing with anyone. She has some serious problem and I don't know how to do deal with it. I do not want to be her friend. I said a few commacks to her like thats great, why are you stalking my away messages by clicking the links. Then she ims me and goes ';im off with my guy friends, i have them cause you cant get any.'; I say ';but how about your actual friends?'; I don't want to be mean but shes doing it to me!





Any ideas how to control this girl who thinks what shes not? Not friends with best friend anymore, need advice?
Oh sweetie she is not in control and she cannot be controlled. Most likely she feels out of control and she is taking it out on you. She is trying to control you and manipulate you. Do not talk to her, do not respond, do not take down any videos or do anything she says. When she approaches you next time, calmly tell her '; I will not speak to you when you are angry, we can talk when youv'e calmed down.'; If she texts you, and her words sound angry then text her back '; If you have something to tell me you may text me when you are not so mad'; You are telling her she must control her emotions in order to get a response from you, it will probably drive her nuts but she will get just get madder and madder until she eventually calms down. You must teach her that she can only be your friend if she is polite and in control, and when she is trying to manipulate you just tell her '; you are not comfortable with her request '; When she is giving you dirty looks or being rude ask her '; you seem angry why is that? '; It will defuses her and she will have to ask why herself; She doesn't even know why she is acting this way. Good Luck! Not friends with best friend anymore, need advice?
if she was your best friend why would both of you guys act like that toward eachother. first of all best friends are through thick and thin and even if u were mad at her u shudnt put her down, it doesnt seem like u guys were ever ';best friends'; cause if u were none of this wud happen
she is not a friend and u really don't need people like that. eventually her newer friends will find out what she is like and what she did and will leave her too. if u try to defend yourself to her friends u will make matters worse. i would try to ignore her and her situation it really isn't ur problem so move on with your friends and treat them how u want to be treated and she will be friendless and u won't. sorry but it happens good luck
what u need to do is not let her know that this is bothering her. ignore her until she stops acting like a two year old. act cool and normal, hang out with who u want, be who u want to be and dont let some crazy girl try to change that. also, dont stoop to her level. act mature no matter what she says because her opinion doesnt matter, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment