Thursday, December 31, 2009

Guys advice... 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!?

I play volleyball for my school team.


So i wear my hair in a ponytail a lot kinda. But I think it looks pretty good, cause my hair is really long and dark and usually straight.





SOO, do guys not like when girls wear in a ponytail a lot?


What's the most times you think a girl should wear it up in a week?


Guys advice... 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!?
Tbh i think girls luk nice with there hair that way honestly bout 3-4 times a week only because you shouldnt keep it the same all the time because people get to use to u with the same apperence i bet ya luk gurjuss just stay confident xGuys advice... 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER!?
I think pony tails are totally hot


nice and causual and unassuming


plus totally sexy when you take it out and give your hair a shake too.


but its not a night out kinda thing





so wear it wenevah you want, but only rock it causual style
once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment