Monday, December 21, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND, i need advice from BOYS/MEN/GUYS/DUDES etc?

My best friend is a guy. We're both 17.


He tells me he loves me all the time (before we get off the phone, random texts, etc.)


He has also told me that he likes me more than just his best friend... but we decided that us dating just wouldn't work right now (we live 3 hours apart, and neither of us want to loose the friendship)


One night he said ';i love you';


and i asked ';in what way?'; he said ';what way?'; i said ';ya know...';


and he said ';I don't know yet, beautiful, but you'll be the first to know...';


what did he mean by that?





Extra detail:


I once asked him why he loved me and he said


';because you're the most amazing girl in the entire world, and your my best friend...';MY BEST FRIEND, i need advice from BOYS/MEN/GUYS/DUDES etc?
If he really feels that passionately about you, go for it. I mean what's the worse that can happen? He already lives three hours away. So chances are you rarely see him, right? If you Like Like him then don't be a sucker.MY BEST FRIEND, i need advice from BOYS/MEN/GUYS/DUDES etc?
What I would give for my bf to be 3 hours away. xD Looks like you have a pretty committed guy who you obviously get along with alot there. If you really have feelings for him and if he has feelings for you then what are you waiting for? My bf is 1500 miles away. I'd do nearly anything to be 3 hours away from him. [= If you want to be with him then GO get him before someone else takes him away! Good luck with whatever you choose. [= Just be happy.
ehhh he's starting to do that thing that guys do when they're falling for a girl!!!





don't let it progress any further, and BECAREFUL cause if you misstep and hurt his feelings your friendship might suffer!





my sympathies... guys always manage to ruin friendships this way...





SIGH.
bang him sensless then he will really love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment