Monday, December 21, 2009

Rate My Fantasy Baseball Team 1-100 (100 being best) and Offer Some Advice!!!?

12 Person Roto League in Yahoo! I had the 7th Overall Pick





BATTING


C - A.J Pierzynski


1 - Ryan Howard


2 - Howie Kendrick


3 - Troy Glaus


SS - Hanley Ramirez


OF - Grady Sizemore


OF - Adam Dunn


OF - Nick Markakis


UTIL - Jason Giambi


BN - Lyle Overbay


BN - Mark Teahen


BN - Chris Duffy





PITCHING


SP - Jake Peavy


SP - Cole Hamels


RP - Huston Street


RP - Brian Fuentes


P - Rich Hill


P - Akinori Otsuka


P - Scot Shields


P - Dave Bush


P - Tom Glavine





...I've Been Thinking About Trading Giambi And One Of My Mid-Tier Starters For A Top-Tier Starter....





So Offer Me Some Advice and Give Me A Rating! ThxRate My Fantasy Baseball Team 1-100 (100 being best) and Offer Some Advice!!!?
Your team looks very good....On a 1-100 scale, I'd give you an 88. Your only real weak spot is catcher. Pierzynski is streaky...he'll be hitting left and right for a couple weeks, then he'll fall off the earth for a few weeks. I'd look to trade for an upper-tier catcher instead.





In regards to wanting a top-tier starter, Peavy is that guy. Every board I've seen has him ranked no lower than 5th for a mixed-league starter.





Kenrick at 2B will be a boom or bust. The guy has incredible talent, but this is his first full season, which could weigh on him sooner rather than later.Rate My Fantasy Baseball Team 1-100 (100 being best) and Offer Some Advice!!!?
it totally depends on the scoring of your league, if you have any negative points in your league (i.e., strikeouts, errors) then i give you a 72. However if it is a lose scoring league that pretty much looks at homers and wins then i give it a 78.


I am probably a little harsher than most because i think Howard is goin to have a less productive year, and Dunn is consistently a strikeout king. I do like Ramirez and Sizemore and i think they will carry your team as good as Howard will. But, Giambi and a reliever will get you a good starter, not a top-teir.

No comments:

Post a Comment