Monday, December 21, 2009

Help. best friend problems. well ex best friend..please offer advice?

so i talked to ariaan, my best friend of 4 years that we had plans of living together in college and to move to la together and all this ****.





Well a few events happened in that i ';back stabbed'; her but i apologized and we were okay until she recently began to act very distant. this recent change in her friend ship especially since i am going through an awful hard time with my parents getting divorce and me going to juvie, its just made me depressed since i do not have a friend to talk to about it and support me and have advice from.





I called her and asked if shes still mad about the backstabbing; she said no. I asked if she still wanted to be friends, she said that she could never trust me again. So i asked her if she would want to work on getting our friendship back and getting trust back and she said that her parents dont want me to hang out with her and she dosnt want to hang out with me because she dosnt want to get in any more trouble. (Saying that i always get her in trouble). She said we should be friends but not best friends.





What should i do? She was honestly what kept me holding on to this life and everything but now shes gone. What should i do about her.





also, should i move because ive messed up my life here pretty badly.Help. best friend problems. well ex best friend..please offer advice?
Well your going to juvie right? well maybe she's right and you do get her in trouble. Her parents probably released that and don't want their kid mixing with you. She is probably still mad over the backstap, if it went deep enough. What i suggest? Live, learn, and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment