Monday, December 21, 2009

Advice needed! 10 points best answer?

I'm a freshman and my ex boyfriend is a senior. He became one of my best friends in October and we recently started dating, but it only lasted three weeks. He told me I was a good kisser then two days later broke it off with me. He said I didn't do anything wrong, the age difference was just too much for him.. We haven't talked in a few days and I miss him so much.. Do you think there's any chance of us getting back together? What should I do?Advice needed! 10 points best answer?
I don't think that the age difference is really the issue for him, it's just him trying to find a nice way to move on. Most guys I know have no problems whatsoever dating a girl three years younger. I don't mean to be harsh when I say this, but sometimes one person's 'feeling' the relationship and the other one isn't.





If there's any chance of getting back together, it'll have to come from his direction. Just be cool, and don't let yourself pick up the phone. Go out with some friends, meet some other guys and keep your mind occupied. There's a real chance that he might call you back in a few weeks and want to hang out again. If he doesn't, then it's just his problem and you'll have moved beyond it.Advice needed! 10 points best answer?
of course theres a chance you just have to be real and if he doesnt have a good enough reason to break up with you in the first place dont get back with him because age difference isnt a good one.... my boyfriend is 3 yrs older than me and we hav been together for a while now... tell him that age is just a number and if thats y he wanted to break up with you hes not goin to be right for you..and if he thinks ur a good kisser make him miss it... for example wen you guys are just hanging out flirt with him a lil bit and wear some lipgloss that smells good or something...and just try to play hard to get... guys usually like that... well i hope i helped!!


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment