Monday, December 21, 2009

Im having a combined sweet 16 with my best friend and I need advice!?

we are having a redneck theme or just a simple party....we need.





1. Invitation ideas





2. decoration ideas





3. food ideas and drinks





and anything else u can tell me would be awesome!Im having a combined sweet 16 with my best friend and I need advice!?
a **** load of dope and alcohol, for her sweet 16? i partied young yes, but suggesting that is ******* awful of you. i hope for your sake you are also that young, or else you belong in prison (@ first answer)





To the question asker, I think rebel flags would be appropriate for decoration ideas. hm.Im having a combined sweet 16 with my best friend and I need advice!?
for a good party all you need is alcohol and some chronic so get like $500 and buy a **** load of both
invitations print them off to the theme of the party instead of decorations (cuz were not 7 and want balloons and streamers unless u like them) use lighting like a black light so white glows and loud music so rent a small hall

No comments:

Post a Comment