Monday, December 21, 2009

I want to win Best Personality this year. Any advice?

This year I'm willing to have my heart set on winning Best Personality in school. Basically, I am nice to everyone, I always give advice to anybody that needs help, and I am pretty much well known. The only two problems are that I barely have time to hang with friends because I'm always with my family, and they wouldn't drive me places very often. Well, It's probably because I have those typical, over-protective ASIAN parents. Lol! With a problem like this, I fear that people will think of me as a prisoner in my house that stays on myspace and facebook the whole day, but that isn't the truth about me at all. Also, another girl is running too, and many people know her too, but I consider myself with a more sparkling personality than her :) any advice or suggestions that would help me have a better chance on winning?I want to win Best Personality this year. Any advice?
You should just be yourself,get ok grades and make sure ur nice to everybody, and be bubbly, don't hang out with bad people either

No comments:

Post a Comment