Monday, December 21, 2009

HUGE Best friend crush - any advice?

Last year, i fell in love (im a guy) with the girl that was my best friend in high school. I held it in all year, cuz i valued the friendship SO much, and she had a boyfriend, and it really took a toll on me. Eventually that was over now that we are both off to college and dont talk alot more.


Now im in the same situation, but with a much better girl (this isnt just cuz i have feelings for her, she really is), and deciding that i did not want to relive last year, i decided to be straightforward and tell her. BUT, there was a fall break during school and i told her right before, and said she needed me as a friend. Im thinking about going up and telling her 'can this ever happen as a real relationship, or is it only going to be just friends' and then walking away if theres no chance, cuz even tho i told her i cant keep hanging out with her or else like im doomed to be love sick all year.. any advice would be absolutely BALLIN, and you can make fun of me all you want cuz i admit im being a total pu$$y right now...HUGE Best friend crush - any advice?
hey don't pressure her. If she wants to be friends then let it be. Friendship is a really worthy thing. Losing one just hurts. And things will never be the same like your first. Be friends with her and maybe she might develop feelings for you sooner or later. And if she doesn't know that ';it was for the best';. Don't push something away cause you didn't get what you want. Appreciate it.HUGE Best friend crush - any advice?
hun your not a *****!


i wish most guys were mature enough to go through problems like u have!


look, a healthy and good relationship needs effort and feelings from both of you...


its no good if you are way more passionate about her than she is because believe me it hurts like a *****!


you have to be strong and move on. if she values you as a friend, maintain a healthy friendship... im sure that there are plenty of girls that would be willing to date you...


being a friend and a lover all at once is a little harder than most people think...


be strong hun!!
You're not a *****. If she needs you stick by her.. you can be her friend even if she doesn't want you as something more. Sometimes proving that you can be that really good friend, could mean a possible change in relationship status in the future.


Ask her.


Be there when she needs you most.
tell her that you wanna know where you stand and if it is gonna go any where say you need to know cause its on your mind all the time and you cant get it off, explain to her that you really like her and you wanna know if she feels the same.





good luck, hope i helped!
theres no point, it's happened to me and my best mate with me... you just end up getting your heart broken!


Sorry to be so harsh, it might be cos i've had such harsh carma on me.. if u decided to go for it then good luck and i wish all the best
Dude Your Serisouly Not Alone It Happend To Me


Tell You Truth I Still Like Her So But I Went Strait Foward And She Ended Up Going Out With Me
talk to herr!!!! meet up or som $hit
that is really sweet.





here's m advice. she's either going to say I like you, or I don't like you. Being just the friend sucks, I know. I was best friends with this guy all through high school, and he finally told me he loved me. I thought he was kidding!! We can't talk very much anymore, because I just didn't feel that way about him...now that he doesn't talk to me anymore, it's made me realize just how much I care about him. I miss him all the time.





Maybe by telling this girl ';hey, I like you a lot...and I understand if you don't feel the same way, but give me a shot! What do we have to lose? If it doesn't work out, we will go back to being friends.';





Or! Let her know that you have feelings for her, and that it is too hard being around her all the time. Maybe with the time apart she will start to see what she is missing out on, and come to you.





Hope it helps, this girl sounds lucky!
well you are bein a ***** just tell her how you feel if you dont think you can hang out with her and not be more than friends then one thing or the other needs to happen.she can be with you or yall can go your seperate ways.and if your in college why the hell do you want one girl anyway.i went to a college party for a week when i was a sophmore in high school and i got laid more in that week then in the past year.i had my first 3 way in that week and i cant explain how great that week was for me.so if i was you i would worry about the one girl.instead i would be more interested in the other 10,000 that go to your school. thats my advice but you do what is best for you.and if you really want to be with her then just make her choose.she can either go out with you or lose a friend.its up to her then
Dude im in the same position, my sophomore year fell in love with this junior chick, she's ma best friend i spent more time with her than any of ma guy friends and I never asked her out because at the begining i just thought she was cute but now shes a senior and it suxs because i hang out with her so much that its awkward knowing she got a man. All i can say is keep it as friends and maybe sum day that time might come!
dude..honestly, you already know she does not want you. Once a girl tell you that she need you as a friend.....that's a nice way of saying NO!!!!!!! its cool to like a girl, but you can never be friend with a girl you like...if you ending up being her friend, chances are, she thinks you're one of her girlfriend, aka a *****, and your chances are next to none. So move on bro, she probably has some hot friends so tell her jokingly to hook you up....she probably will, and when her friend brags about how great you are, she'll might reconsider your offer later down the road......its all psychological with chicks...you gotta play mind games with them. I understand women, I accidentally married one. Hope that helps..........

No comments:

Post a Comment