Monday, December 21, 2009

Bitchy Best Friend, I need advice and answers!?

Okay, so my bestfriend is being a ***** to me lately. Let's call her ';r';. Okay this is probably going to be really long.





Whenever me and R are together ALONE she's super nice to me and I know why I'm best friends with her. But whenever we get around other people, ESPECIALLY her boyfriend, she acts like she couldn't care less if I just rolled into a ball and died. She starts slapping me, and pushing me and just completely ignoring me, and acting like a ***** to me. (I'm also really good friends with her boyfriend and he even says ';Why are you even friends with her, she treats you sooo bad';) and everytime I tell her to stop she just says shes ';Joking around and I shouldn't think anything of it.';





Now when we are with other friends she also acts like a *****, but only to me, again. If I say anything she'll be like ';Nicole, just be quiet'; and then she will completely ignore me and go with someone else.





But then there's the times when me and her have the most fun together and I know why I put up with all of her crap.





I think she might just be doing this since she knows she can get away with it because I'll always forgive her but I'm getting really fed up with all of her bitchiness. Can you please give me some advice!?Bitchy Best Friend, I need advice and answers!?
Talk to her about it like SERIOUSLY talk to her because no best friend should be treating a best friend like that.She does seem like B**** and doesnt know it that's why u gotta tell her before she takes things over board and you loose her for good.Bitchy Best Friend, I need advice and answers!?
If your friend could be such a b**** in front of her friends, maybe you could also do the same in front of her friends. See if she gets the point. When you guys are alone, instead of being nice to her, blow your cover and ask her why she's doing this to you. Friends always treat each other the same way under any circumstance, so if she doesn't treat you like a friend, she isn't your friend. Or you could ask her her boyfriend the same thing also. Things like that are mainly caused by peer pressure.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment